ARC REVIEW - BROOKLYNAIRE by Sarina Bowen

14:16


Hi there! Today we're celebrating the release of BROOKLYNAIRE, a new romance novel by the fabulous Sarina Bowen. 

I can't even say how excited I was when this book was announced, and now that I had the pleasure of reading it I can say it was worth the wait.

If you already read her Brooklyn Bruisers series, then you're familiar with the characters in this story, but if you haven't don't worry because it can be read as a standalone. 


A sexy new standalone from USA Today bestseller Sarina Bowen.
You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her. All I know is that one whiff of her perfume ruins my concentration. And her laugh makes me hard.

When Rebecca gets hurt, I step in to help. It’s what friends do. But what friends don’t do is rip off each others’ clothes for a single, wild night together.

Now she’s avoiding me. She says we’re too different, and it can never happen again. So why can’t we keep our hands off each other? 

I loved this fresh new twist on the billionaire storyline and the absolutely dreamy hero. Nate is everything I could ever want in a book boyfriend - he's smart, confident, and completely smitten! Brooklynaire is sexy and addictive! #1 NYT Bestseller Lauren Blakely

Grab your copy on Amazon | Add to Goodreads


My review

First of all, Nate is everything I thought he would be and more. He has a brilliant mind, an amazing body and a heart of gold. Since the first time I read about him I was curious about the sexy nerd with enough money to buy a hockey team, now I have his story in my hands and I'm absolutely in love.

His relationship with Becca, the sassy Brooklyn Bruisers office manager, was something we saw from the outside in the other books. We knew they had worked together for years and they had some kind of friendship, we learnt they cared for each other, that some sparks were flying around them, but in Pipe Dreams we saw those sparks caught fire and the curiosity about this particular couple just grew up.

Brooklynaire is in the same timeline as Pipe Dreams, but you don't have to read one to understand the other. They are both standalones. 

The story is told from both POV, Nate's and Becca's, and give us also the chance to travel back in time and see how everything started: Nate's bussiness, their friendship, and how the boss went from a nerdy programmer to a nerdy billionaire who owns a hockey team. Cool, right?

I really enjoyed this book. I had a hard time reading the final pages because... well, you know, sometimes is hard just to say goodbye to a book. And this story was so sweet, so magical and so romantic that I can't just let it go. 

Nate and Becca stolen my heart. Their story isn't just another love story between a billionaire and his assistant, it was a friendship between two amazing persons that evolved in something unique and awesome. Their jokes, their love for palindromes, their interactions with Bingley... it was just perfect! 

I wish I could have a Bingley too, lol. Or a Nate. That could be awesome too xD

I made some teasers about this book (I'll add some others later). Take a look:



Catch up with the Brooklyn Bruisers Series


Do you want to know about those stories? 
I'll be posting my reviews soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios